Job no: 497012
Work type: Full time
At Aerison, we provide our people with the support they need to grow and develop their skills, as we believe our people are the key to our success.
Aerison provide services across the minerals and mining, hydrocarbons, infrastructure and power generation industries. Covering the complete asset and project lifecycle, from developing new projects to enhancing existing assets, we deliver solutions that utilise world-leading, progressive and innovative technologies.
We have an unwavering focus on safety, quality and delivering on schedule, backed by the extensive experience gained from over 30 years in the industry.
A pivotal role, liaising with multiple stakeholders across the business to coordinate and prepare competitive tenders and proposals are submitted in time, to high quality standards. The position is full-time, permanent, to be based at Aerison’s head office in West Perth. This role would suit a highly organised individual who enjoys being at the forefront of the operations, and is looking to make an measurable impact on company performance.
You will be responsible for:
- Informing and organising stakeholders and subject matter experts to provide quality content for submission
- Lead the planning, writing, review and submission of responses to bids, tenders and proposals
- Development of key messages for each tender/submission and ensuring these are effectively and consistently included
- Managing and updating a central store of content templates, topic responses, graphics, testimonials, case studies, procedures and other relevant collateral
- Updating the CRM system, registering tenders, allocating numbers etc
- Creating and communicating tender submission schedules and tables.
- Ensuring all submissions are complete, well written, of high quality and representative of the company values and capability.
- Project document control
- Assist the project execution team as required
To be successful in this role, you will require the following:
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar role, within the construction or mining services industries
- Ability to write and collate content to create high quality, compelling and successful tenders and proposals
- Prior experience in document control
- Excellent business/ commercial writing ability
- High level negotiation and influencing skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Technical writing and/ or knowledge of QDMS or Aconex document control systems would be an advantage
Aerison is an equal opportunity employer who strongly supports and promotes a diverse and inclusive culture within our workforce. Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for these positions.
To apply for this, or any other positions with Aerison, please click on the "Apply" button.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend