Boilermaker Welder - Sino
Job no: 497008
Work type: Full time
Sino Iron is located at Cape Preston, about 100km south west of Karratha in Western Australia’s resource-rich Pilbara region, where a high grade, premium iron ore concentrate is produced for export. This is Australia’s largest magnetite mining and processing operation.
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III in Mechanical Engineering – Fabrication.
- High-Risk Work Licence – EWP.
- Australian Drivers Licence.
- White Card
- Current Working at Heights (within 2 years).
- Current confined space training (within 2 years).
The below experience & attributes will be considered as desirable for the role:
- Experience working in small contract works on remote mine sites.
- Willing to carry other tasks besides Boiler Marker duties if required.
- Pro-active & a self-starter.
- Ability to work alone & in a team environment.
- Comfortable working on an asbestos site.
Who are we?
At Aerison, we provide our people with the support they need to grow and develop their skills, as we believe our people are the key to our success.
Aerison provide services across the minerals and mining, hydrocarbons, infrastructure and power generation industries. Covering the complete asset and project lifecycle, from developing new projects to enhancing existing assets, we deliver solutions that utilise world-leading, progressive and innovative technologies.
We have an unwavering focus on safety, quality and delivering on schedule, backed by the extensive experience gained from over 30 years in the industry.
Aerison is an equal opportunity employer who strongly supports and promotes a diverse and inclusive culture within our workforce. Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for these positions
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend