Job no: 497002
Work type: Full time
Categories: Accounting & Finance
We are currently sourcing an experienced and proactive Assistant Accountant to join the team here at Aerison based in our West Perth offices.
With your previous experience, your role will form an integral part of the Finance Department supporting the financial accounting activities of the department.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with month end processes and reporting.
- Data entry in the accounting system.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of debit and credit cards.
- FBT and other statutory submissions.
- Assisting with other reporting.
- Other ad hoc duties as required by your manager
To be successful in this role, you will require the following experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role within a contracting, construction or similar organisation
- Proficient in the use of JD Edwards or similar
- Knowledge of Word, Excel
- Ability to deal with people at all levels effectively
- Time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
At Aerison, we provide our people with the support they need to grow and develop their skills, as we believe our people are the key to our success.
Aerison provide services across the minerals and mining, hydrocarbons, infrastructure and power generation industries. Covering the complete asset and project lifecycle, from developing new projects to enhancing existing assets, we deliver solutions that utilise world-leading, progressive and innovative technologies.
We have an unwavering focus on safety, quality and delivering on schedule, backed by the extensive experience gained from over 30 years in the industry.
Aerison is an equal opportunity employer who strongly supports and promotes a diverse and inclusive culture within our workforce. Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for these positions
To apply for this, or any other positions with Aerison, please click on the "Apply" button.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend