Recruitment & Mobilisation Advisor
Job no: 497000
Work type: Full time
Categories: Human Resources
At Aerison, we provide our people with the support they need to grow and develop their skills, as we believe our people are the key to our success.
Aerison provide services across the minerals and mining, hydrocarbons, infrastructure and power generation industries. Covering the complete asset and project lifecycle, from developing new projects to enhancing existing assets, we deliver solutions that utilise world-leading, progressive and innovative technologies.
We have an unwavering focus on safety, quality and delivering on schedule, backed by the extensive experience gained from over 30 years in the industry.
We are looking for a Recruitment & Mobilisation Advisor to join our friendly and focussed team in West Perth. This position will support our business units to achieve their objectives through the sourcing, recruitment and mobilisation of high quality personnel.
- Prior experience recruiting high volumes, either in short term shut down contracts or construction, across multiple clients and locations
- Exposure to Recruitment Management Systems, ideally PageUp
- Positive, can do attitude with a drive to succeed
- Experience mobilising workers to RTIO, BHP and/ or BHP sites
- Superb attention to detail, managing and tracking the mobilisation of multiple candidates in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence Line Managers, clients and candidates
What We Can Offer:
- Permanent Job Opportunity
- Generous remuneration
- Supportive team
- Lovely West Perth location, walking distance to Kings Park and close to public transport
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend