Estimator - SMP
Job no: 496971
Work type: Full time
Categories: Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Project Management
Estimator - SMP
We are currently seeking an SMP Estimator for our West Perth office. In this role, you will provide support to the SMP division in the tendering process through to award.
The successful applicant will provide a valuable contribution to ensuring that tenders are well planned and costed including appropriate risk analysis. You will engage directly with the SMP Manager of the business and be an integral part of their dynamic team.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Contribution towards the development of commercially astute, methodical, well-prepared tenders
- Identifying technical, HSE, quality and resource requirements for the delivery of the works
- Complete tender submission documentation to a high level for presentation to clients
- Challenge the normal methods, seek efficiencies in alternatives that deliver safe, well thought-out projects
- Present and explain the estimate to achieve management approvals
- Thoroughly handover successful bids to the delivery team and assist where required.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following experience and qualifications:
- Prior experience in estimating SMP works within Australia's resources or similar sector;
- Trade or technical qualification;
- Sound understanding in engineering, maintenance and construction methodologies
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Project and estimating software packages
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
At Aerison, we provide our people with the support they need to grow and develop their skills, as we believe our people are the key to our success.
Aerison provide services across the minerals and mining, hydrocarbons, infrastructure and power generation industries. Covering the complete asset and project lifecycle, from developing new projects to enhancing existing assets, we deliver solutions that utilise world-leading, progressive and innovative technologies.
We have an unwavering focus on safety, quality and delivering on schedule, backed by the extensive experience gained from over 30 years in the industry.
Aerison is an equal opportunity employer who strongly supports and promotes a diverse and inclusive culture within our workforce. Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for these positions
To apply for this, or any other positions with Aerison, please click on the "Apply" button.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend