Job no: 496943
Work type: Full time
Aerison is a well-established provider of engineering services across Western Australia’s resources sector. With a very strong project portfolio, supporting many of Western Australia’s industry leaders we are looking to strengthen our team of talented personnel. Aerison offer very competitive remuneration, and through our sustained growth, many opportunities for project exposure, development and career progression.
The Engineering Services division is large enough to offer a varied range of projects, commodities and clients, but small enough that every employee is counted, recognised and valued.
We are currently seeking an astute Mechanical Engineer with solid mineral processing project expertise, to join our team here at Aerison based in our West Perth offices.
As an experienced Mechanical Engineer, you will have proven exposure and knowledge in multidisciplinary projects across mechanical, structural and piping scopes. You will have established experience in project execution and demonstrate a willingness to learn, coupled with the ability to progress works through to completion.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Provide engineering support on the delivery of multi-disciplinary design and project works
- Design and deliver appropriate, innovative, cost effective and sustainable solutions based on client specifications and standards
- Detailed design/ review of all mechanical components, including conveying systems, hydraulic systems, pipes, pumps etc, using specialist design packages (eg FEA and DEM)
- Preparation of engineering deliverables, including reports and calculations, as required
- Ensure all designs follow client technical specifications, Australian or other relevant Standards, and are in accordance with industry best practice.
- Client, stakeholder and team liaison to ensure the final product is on time, and meets or exceeds client expectations
To be successful in this role, you will require the following experience and qualifications:
- 4+ years Mechanical/Project Engineering experience
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Previous experience in the mineral or petrochemical processing industries
- Experience in successfully managing multiple deadlines or working across multiple projects in a multidisciplinary team
- Self discipline and work ethic to operate efficiently within a team or autonomously
- Adept communication skills and client focus to work through issues and negotiate win/ win outcomes
- Working knowledge of FEA would be an advantage
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend